15 Vital Steps to carry out PERFECT On-Site SEO
Today we have brought up a much trendy and useful
topic for discussion. We shall talk on the FIFTEEN ESSENTIAL STEPS PUT TO USE
TO GO AHEAD WITH PERFECT ON-SITE SEO.
So, let’s start… Before I go into depth, let me
mention the importance of today’s topic. I am discussing the topic of
working to perfect On-site SEO because many SEO executives tend to
overcomplicate the search engine optimization techniques.
Optimizing the On-Site SEO is the first step to take
up to ensure the SEO is in check. Although SEO is a vast stream yet we shall
focus on the 15 BEST and FUNCTIONING steps to take up with the pages of the
websites and posting the contents.
Here you go with the Sharp Fifteen Steps Create
Remarkable On-Site SEO.
- FIRST OF ALL, make sure every web page or a post is above 500 words. You have to use the relevant keywords in the right places and be careful to overuse
them in the content. Remember keyword
stuffing is dangerous to the content and subsequently to its rank.
- SECOND, concentrate on your focus keyword – the keyword you are targeting for each page. The
focus keywords must clearly and meaningfully appear in the first heading denoted as H1.
The keywords should also be present in the H2. In simple words, H1, H2,
H3, and H4 tags should be used to mention the primary and secondary
- THIRD, never deviate from keeping the focus keyword in the first
- FOURTH Keep on checking the entire contents to ensure you
have maintained the keyword density.
The result should be within 1% to 3%
after you have calculated in this format: Total keywords used / Total Number
of Words x 100.
- FIFTH, make sure you have included the significant images on every page and
posts. Do not forget to use Alt Tag
for every image you have used. Insert the videos wherever there is a
- SIXTH, attach different
pages of the website appropriately with internal links. Each website page must be connected in a proper
- SEVENTH, separate the contents in smaller paragraphs, with each paragraph having two to three lines. Keep in mind that one paragraph consists of 8o to 90 words, and not more.
- EIGHTH, a call to
action is a must. You have to insert a call to action, whether mentioning
the dial-up number, email id or inquiry
form at least once.
- NINTH, Deal carefully with the meta descriptions. You
have to keep your target keywords
while writing the meta title and meta descriptions.
- TENTH, specify the Robots.txt
file to keep the search engines informed on which are
the pages to be accessed and aptly indexed on your website. The Robots.txt
file also informs the search engines on which pages should not be accessed and
- ELEVENTH, use the Structured
Data or Schema Markup to boost
your website appearance in the
search engine result pages. You should use Schema Markup since it keeps the
search engines informed on what the data means, not just what the data says.
- TWELFTH, build up site
maps in the form of a hierarchal
list of pages with links that are organized by topic, an XML document, and an organization chart. These provide
information to the search engine crawl
bots. Remember the site maps are vital for the search engines to crawl and
also index the websites. It helps the content
to rank within the search results.
- THIRTEENTH, use Website
Speed Optimization to improve your
Google rankings and lead the
- FOURTEENTH, always use Broken
Link Checker to find out the
broken links and fix them. You have
to save your users from a bad user experience. Even save from SEO efforts from
- FIFTEENTH, protect your website with the HTTPS setup. It protects your personal information as well as provides
critical security and data integrity. HTTPS is even essential
for browser features, especially for
the requirements of progressive apps.
These are the crucial fifteen points necessary for keeping your SEO efforts perfect. With this, we come to the end of today’s discussion. While reading the information, if you think, you need an elaborate explanation to some point, do not hesitate to contact us at Intraforce Marketing.
Please follow and like us: